Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More thoughts on perseverance

As I was running this morning I was thinking about how important Exercise has been in my life. In fact, I think it saved my life. 35 years ago I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. You probably know someone who has this autoammune disorder. Since that time I have been exercising regularly. Everyone talks about how exercise is great for keeping fit and of course this is true but there is substantial research that shows that exercise can help decrease disease and increase your health, both physically and mentally. I know this personally.
And getting back to perseverance- well..... I remember MANY times when I was feeling fatigued and in discomfort and I exercised anyway. I ALWAYS felt better. I persevered. When I assist my clients with developing successful WAYS of being, they can be assured I have tried and used all the tools and successfully myself. If I can do it they can! And they do.How cool!