Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Some times we step in dog poop

After a run the other day I noticed I had stepped in dog poop! When I was thinking about it today I realized that what I did when I noticed the dog poop was much more important that the fact of it..... I cleaned my shoes off and moved forward.
Just like life- sooner or later you will, at some time, will step in "dog Poop" not literally but metaphorically. Things happen in our lives that we wish didn't. Our brains love to go over and over and over whatever happened and we get lost in our thoughts. Nothing changes because WE do not change how we think about whatever happened.

But there is always hope because all of us CAN change the way we think about anything. We have everything we need to do this. Next time you "step in poop" think about this.